Miley Explains Her Criticism To Angelina Jolie and Madonna

Is it not a lot of time to ensure that criticism of Miley Cyrus to the way of educating the children of Madonna and Angelina Jolie have almost created a new scandal about Disney starlets; Well Miley hours clearly revealed in her blog that they are really MileyWorld paparazzi those with whom she wished to point the finger:

"Ok. I do not know why people love understand me wrong, but it does. So when I say 'children do not have a say', with images that are shot I'm talking about their psycho paparazzi who follow people around and take pictures of their children! It happens to me and Noah all the time! I hate him! It's unfair!

Children do not choose this life, but there's nothing we can do about it. I just think the paparazzi should not be allowed to photograph the children! I never said anything about Madonna and Jolie are doing a photo shoot for their kids! Which is not to bring the playground or a walk and get around a group of men.

.. flash cameras in their faces! Children should be able to leave for the world to enjoy it and really live in it. Photographers ruined many of their childhood! E 'unfair and should not be allowed. "

Well, now that we know what Miley really wanted to say, have you considered the matter?

Credits to Hannah And Miley

0 comments:

Post a Comment