Demi, 'Joe Has Seen Me With No Makeup'


Demi, 'Joe Has Seen Me With No Makeup'

Demi Lovato chatted with E! Online about how close she is with new boyfriend Joe Jonas: 'It's really crazy. I definitely did not expect this at all. But, you know, I'm going through it with my best friend so it's pretty awesome. I think it was just time to be open and not hide anything. Honestly, it's all about how comfortable..

..we are with each other. He's seen me with sweatpants on and with no makeup. I've seen him at his worst and his best. It's great. Like I said, we're best friends.'Will Jemi be making more music together 'Yeah, maybe. You never know.

I mean, it seems like we're always doing duets together. But I don't know where my music is going to go.. Right now, I'm just focusing on Sonny With a Chance.'Camp Rock 2 costar Matthew 'Mdot' think Joe and Demi will last: 'I think they're going to last. They're a great couple. They understand each other.' Fame.

0 comments:

Post a Comment