Nick Jonas, 'I've Dated Amazing People..'


Nick Jonas needs international mega star Miley Ray Cyrus in his life, according to E! Online. However, Jeanne Wolf, who wrote the recent Parade article on Nick, revealed that Miley and Liam are truly in love: 'Liam and Miley are actually acknowledging their love.'

Jeanne also revealed what else Nick cried to her about which wasn't published:'My romantic life? Um, I'm single right now. You know, as I said, the important thing about being a young person is taking it day by day and just having fun.

I've had the opportunity to meet and date some really amazing people, all who I speak very highly about. But right now, I'm single and happy for both my brothers who are with beautiful and wonderful people'. E! added that Nick needs Miley to generate buzz for his new music career.

0 comments:

Post a Comment