Ashley Tisdale, 'Can't Be Tamed Is Great'

Ashley Tidsale chatted with MTV about 'Can't Be Tamed': 'I think it's great. It's got a great beat & it's got a great hook. I love it.' Vanessa Hudgens may guest star in Ashley's Disney Channel Original Movie 'Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure':

'I know [Vanessa's] super busy because she's about to promote her movies and stuff. But we definitely do have a special cameo. You just don't know which character it is. I do. I just can't tell you. It's a secret! We just started doing..

..everything with it. We just started the photo shoots. I've been in wardrobe. I leave in like four days for Toronto. It's a character that's kind of underneath my skin... The script shows Sharpay in a totally different light. Everyone's in college. She's in New York City trying to fulfill her dreams on Broadway.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment