Bieber 'I Was Just Hanging Out W/ Miley'

Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber were spotted getting sushi together in Hollywood and many fans thought they were more than just friends. Ellen DeGeneresasked Justin today if he had a girlfriend. Justin said: 'Not really. Like, I'm dating around, hanging out with girls, but not really dating.'

Ellen: Like hanging around with Miley Cyrus? Justin: 'Just like hanging around with people.. just hanging out. Yeah, and just people.. If you look on the Internet, you'll see other girls that I hang out with.'

He also talked about his hair: 'It all comes together. Like five minutes. Like, seriously. People are always like, 'Yeah, right.' I get out of the shower, I blow-dry it and then it's done in like five minutes.' When Ellen tried to cut his hair, Justin quickly moved away, saying, 'Hey! Hey!'

0 comments:

Post a Comment