Jonas Brothers TRAPPED IN ELEVATOR


Jonas Brothers TRAPPED IN ELEVATORJonas Brothers TRAPPED IN ELEVATOR

The Jonas Brothers were TRAPPED in an elevator for 45 minutes AFTER their performance at the Grove on Saturday: Joe told People: 'We were stuck in an elevator with eight people and Big Rob'. Kevin, 'It was a 21-person elevator.' Who panicked first? Joe, 'Me and Nick'.

Nick, 'I didn't panic. I just didn't have my [blood-sugar] checker with me. No one had it on them, and I was afraid that if [my blood-sugar level] went low in an elevator we wouldn't be able to do anything about it.'

Joe: 'It went from, 'Okay, this is hilarious, we're stuck in an elevator, okay press the button,' to 'This is crazy, okay, I can't breathe, this is insane.' Nick, 'We had our photographer Rob Hoffman with us, and he had his video camera so he taped the whole thing.' Joe: 'It ended with the fire department coming through with axes.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment