Chris Brown To Bieber 'Always Praise God'


Chris Brown To Bieber 'Always Praise God'Chris Brown To Bieber 'Always Praise God'
Justin catching a flight at LAX airport with IN-N-OUT. Photos: Flynet.
Justin to MTV about what he talked about with Chris Brown when recording with him: '[We] talk about regular stuff, nothing too crazy. Just like staying humble and remember that God got us in this position, so always make sure to just bless him and praise him.'
Also, Director's Cut of Never Say Never will likely hit theaters soon!
Jon Chu to MTV about NSN sequel: 'In my mind, when I started this, I always told Paramount that it's the first of a trilogy. This is the first step of his career and it would be really interesting to come back in six years and see where he is and what's happened, and then six years after that.
Whether that's a reality or not, we'll see, but I know that this is a really fascinating story. It's an origin story of someone I look up to and respected a lot through this process and I didn't know that I would necessarily.'
Chris Brown To Bieber 'Always Praise God' Chris Brown To Bieber 'Always Praise God'

0 comments:

Post a Comment