Justin Bieber SHIRTLESS G-STAR


Justin Bieber SHIRTLESS G-STAR
Credit: Rolling Stone. LA Reid, head of Justin Bieber's record label Def Jam revealed: 'The girls just love him. They think he's their boyfriend, that there's a shot for them. Justin sold them a dream, and they're buying it hook, like and sinker.'
On his lavish jewelry: 'That's right, I wear black diamonds instead of regular onees. Because I'm not flashy, just flossssy.' On paparazzi: 'I hate paparazzi. They're stalkers with a camera. If someone's following you, that's automatically a crime, but if they have a camerca, it's OK? I don't agree with that at all.'
On living in a public housing basement: 'That was place was dirty. We had mousetraps everywhere, because there were mouses, uk, mice, in the house. I didn't have a real bed. I slept on a blue pullout couch in my room. We didn't have anything in the fridge, ever, except maybe lunch meat for school and Kraft macaroni and cheese.'
Is homosexuality a sin? 'It's everyone's own decision to do that. It doesn't affect me and shouldn't affect anyone else' On politics: 'I don't agree with war either, necessarily. I think everyone should just get along. I don't understand why poeple attack. What's the point of killing people, power? If no one cared about power, then no one would have wars. Canada doesn't go around attacking people.'
Justin Bieber SHIRTLESS G-STAR Justin Bieber SHIRTLESS G-STAR

0 comments:

Post a Comment