Miley Cyrus SMILING & HAPPY IN NY


Miley Cyrus SMILING & HAPPY IN NYMiley Cyrus SMILING & HAPPY IN NY
Miley Cyrus looked happy and beautiful while making her way to Tao restaurant in New York City, New York on March 3. Miley was all smiles as she headed to dine with Brandi and others. Photos: Fame.
Miley told Jimmy Fallon she misses Hannah Montana: 'I miss doing that stuff, too, you know.. I love doing this and writing the skits and everything [on SNL]. I mean, I kinda wanna beg to let them let me stay for a little while.'
Miley Cyrus SMILING & HAPPY IN NY Miley Cyrus SMILING & HAPPY IN NY Miley Cyrus SMILING & HAPPY IN NY Miley Cyrus SMILING & HAPPY IN NY Miley Cyrus SMILING & HAPPY IN NY Miley Cyrus SMILING & HAPPY IN NY Miley Cyrus SMILING & HAPPY IN NY Miley Cyrus SMILING & HAPPY IN NY

0 comments:

Post a Comment