Joe Jonas, 'I Love Restaurants And Food..'


Joe Jonas, 'I Love Restaurants And Food..'Joe Jonas, 'I Love Restaurants And Food..'

Joe Jonas new TwitLonger. People are freaking out because he deleted it.. hey hey hey! hows your friday night? plans? sorry for the late response.. but here are my answers.. the valley.. hmm well i dont live in the valley actually.. I live in los feliz with my roomies but I did live there once.

so id say i like aroma cafe.. I love restaurants and food. I love to cook also, but my fav. places are in hollywood. and as for bands.. it changes every day.. :) but as of right now.. keane, chromeo, band of horses, benton paul, bryan adams, coldplay, phoenix, maxwell, marc broussard.. to name a few :) whats your fav bands? restaurants? Hobbies? hope all is well tonght.. j

0 comments:

Post a Comment