Miley 'Being Herself' In Can't Be Tamed Vid

Miley told MTV: 'I think it definitely shows a change of what people remember me as, but it's not trying to not be me. I didn't want to be just a character. I wanted to be myself and just in a bird-like form in the way I dressed..

The video is so unique. The lighting is different, the outfit may be different, but what you see in me is the same since I was 11-years-old on 'Hannah Montana.'' I made a big point to everyone that I didn't want anyone else to watch a music video and show me and say, 'This is what I think we should do.

I don't think it looks like any other music video. I think if we would have looked at another music video or listened to another song or looked at a different artist, it could have easily [been influenced]. I see videos all the time that I'm just like, 'Yeah, it's a great video, but I've seen it before.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment