Taylor Swift $500,000 For Nashville Flood


Taylor Swift $500,000 For Nashville Flood

Taylor Swift is donating $500,000 to flood relief in Nashville. The city was hit by deadly storms and flooding that killed 30. Tay told AP: 'Being at home during the storm, I honestly could not believe what was happening to the city and the people I love so dearly. Nashville is my home, and the reason why I get..

..to do what I love. I have always been proud to be a Nashvillian, but especially now, seeing the love that runs through this city when there are people in crisis.'Cleanup and repair is expected to cost more than $1 billion.

Thousands of homes and important landmarks were damaged. GAC will air a telethon May 16 that will include Brad Paisley, Lady Antebellum, Dierks Bentley and other stars live from the Ryman Auditorium.

0 comments:

Post a Comment