Taylor Momsen Most WANTED New Look


Taylor Momsen Most WANTED New Look

Taylor Momsen 'New Look' UK magazine scans from Sophie & Faye! Excerpts: 'My signature look is... throwing on whatever I find on the floor! Half of it doesn't match but somehow I pull off a look that's personal to me. I wear dresses almost every day and I love mixing vintage with high street.'

'Gossip Girl hasn't really influenced my style.. if anything, it's kind of the other way round. I definately gravitate towards darker colours, and that's been worked into Jenny's look by the show's costume designer, who took a lot of those influences from me.' 'My style is inspired by.. different eras.

I think about the rock bands I love and how I can translate their music and attitude into clothing. I love Oasis, Nirvana and The Beatles. 'I play up my assets.. with black eye make-up and I love wearing heels.. I'm tall and love playing that up. You know, I'm a girl, I like to mix it up.' 'The most important thing about an outfit is.. the fit! British clothes seem to fit me really well.. so that's cool!'

'I can't live without.. a leather jacket. I like to take things that are kind of sweet and add a tougher edge to them, so I'd definately die without one.' 'If I could shop from this shoot.. I'd keep some of those dresses for sure. The cute floral ones, the little peach one.. and a great shirt that I wore as a dress. It's been awesome today and I think it all looks really cool!'

Taylor Momsen Most WANTED New Look Taylor Momsen Most WANTED New Look Taylor Momsen Most WANTED New Look

0 comments:

Post a Comment